httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: DAV Option Patch
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:23:35 GMT
Brian J. France wrote:

> These patches are based off of 2.2.13, but if you would rather have
> patch against a branch or head, please let me know.

Creating patches off head is the place to start, and once the patches
have been committed to head, the next step is for people to vote on
backporting the patches to v2.2, which as you already have patches for
v2.2 should be straightfoward.

Breaking up the patches as you have mentioned above makes reviewing the
patches easier, and in turn that makes it easier to gets votes for backport.

If you break up the patches, I'll take a look and get them into trunk.

Regards,
Graham