httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r795451 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:10:17 GMT
Nick...

should we discuss an alternate name?  Or should I simply revert the patch
vetoed on trunk?

I'm neutral on the outcome, since I don't see what this directive offers
which an ErrorDocument would not, but I'm also ok with it persisting with
an appropriate directive name.  Ignoring a veto entirely isn't cool, erasing
it is even less appropriate, and it's stood for an awfully long time now.

Can we compromise on the name NotFoundHandler, MissingFileHandler,
NotFoundAction,  MissingFileAction, or any of a dozen other possible
variations that don't contain the misleading word "Default"?