httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: vote on concept of ServerTokens Off
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:10:52 GMT
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> On 12/05/2006 07:16 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

>>> +1.  Should be documented as "a bad idea" as Joshua notes in that
>>> thread.
>>>
>> +1 (with that condition)
>
> +1 provided the condition above is true.

Jim, when you committed ServerTokens Set, you did not address this concern
expressed by a significant number of project members.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/core.xml

also has an error in the <syntax>, it doesn't appear that you updated it.

Jeff even offered a draft :)