httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analysis of the Apache web server code repository
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:26:55 GMT
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM, t.n.a. <tna@sharanet.org> wrote:

> I have designed a dedicated Subversion data warehouse and loading logic
> so that Subversion repository data can be analyzed using OLAP tools. To
> demonstrate the functionality, I have made a short screencast
> <http://panbi.sourceforge.net/systems/subversion/olap.html> (7 minutes)
> using none other than the Apache web server's code repository as the one
> under analysis.

It is fun to be in the "movies;" maybe I'll make my kids sit through it
later ;)  (And I'm curious which company you found when you looked up
"trawick".)

But please note that ASF ids aren't shared.  It is important for the
integrity of the code that we know who is making contributions.  You should
remove the overlaid text that suggests that any ASF work is being done by a
commercial entity using shared ids.

(All I can say about when I commit historically is that I like to sleep at
least from midnight to six a.m. US Eastern Time, at least when I'm at home
;)  I don't think the same is true of many other people ("wrowe").)

Thanks!