httpd-dev mailing list archives

From toki...@aol.com
Subject Re: Analysis of the Apache web server code repository
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:31:29 GMT

 I knew Trawick was a slacker most of the time.
Now there's cool pie charts and movies to prove it.
ROFL

Hmm... why do I get the feeling this tool's real usage
is so that IT managers can see who they can 'let go'?

Kevin Kiley

 -----Original Message-----

From: Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com>
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Subject: Re: Analysis of the Apache web server code repository

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM, t.n.a. <tna@sharanet.org> wrote:

I have designed a dedicated Subversion data warehouse and loading logic

so that Subversion repository data can be analyzed using OLAP tools. To

demonstrate the functionality, I have made a short screencast

<http://panbi.sourceforge.net/systems/subversion/olap.html> (7 minutes)

using none other than the Apache web server's code repository as the one

under analysis.

It is fun to be in the "movies;" maybe  I'll make my kids sit through it later ;)? (And I'm
curious which company you found when you looked up "trawick".)

But please note that ASF ids aren't shared.? It is important for the integrity of the code
that we know who is making contributions.? You should remove the overlaid text that suggests
that any ASF work is being done by a commercial entity using shared ids.

(All I can say about when I commit historically is that I like to sleep at least from midnight
to six a.m. US Eastern Time, at least when I'm at home ;)? I don't think the same is true
of many other people ("wrowe").)

Thanks!