httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "t.n.a." <...@sharanet.org>
Subject Re: Analysis of the Apache web server code repository
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:38:28 GMT
Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>> I'm not sure I understand: you use the "Submitted by:" convention in the
>> log message to list the contributors? Why?
>>
> Only if the committer is not the contributor. In this case we use this convention
> to document the provenance of the patch.

I see. I am glad to hear of different ways people use svn and believe
that it would be reasonably simple to extend PanBI svn support to
include this information.
Not that anyone's asking :), but it's not likely that PanBI will
incorporate such specific, per-project functionality: there are loads of
reusable, generic functionality I have planned first...

Cheers,
Tomislav

--
http://www.PanBI.org - business intelligence everywhere!