httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Aug project status to board
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:55:55 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:
>> I may have mis-read Guenter's observations as a +1.
> was my fault that I didnt explicitely write a +1, but both your new
> Win32 distro as well as my NetWare one were fine as far as I tested them.

Right; but note that we never 'vote on binaries' - so your vote on building
and shipping for netware is noted, but the windows binary shouldn't be the
basis for approving a release, if you see what I'm suggesting.

But thank you, again, for your review of that Win32 distro.  Glad to finally
have shipping support for all of those db stubs :)  (All but gdbm, which
does appear to remain impossible, unless someone can point to an exception
statement from the gdbm maintainers).