httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] httpd 2.2.13 candidate
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:32:31 GMT
Well, on any day I would normally say "ok, it's this quirky machine,"
but not on this. This happened to someone else as well. Both on VC6 and 9.

Modern cmd.exe shells? XP SP3 or is it Vista? This is XP SP2 I am using.

I've thought some on it as well since and I can think of possibly a
better approach, but I'm very green. I'm looking at it now, that is much
cleaner. I just learned a little more about make files, thanks.

I will give it a whirl here a little later and see how it goes or
doesn't go.

Gregg