httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] httpd 2.2.13 candidate
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:30:47 GMT
On 06.08.2009 09:53, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Tarballs at /dev/dist/; due to the potential security impact on third
> party modules, and my own personal schedule, we'll run this vote for
> 48 hours and see where it stands.  Windows src.zip to follow shortly.
>
>   +/-1
>   [  ]  Release httpd-2.2.13 as GA

+1 on release.

- checksums and signatures ok.
- Tested on the following platforms

Solaris 8 - 9 (SPARC): worker and prefork MPM build and start up.
                       No testsuite due to lack of complete perl kit on my
                       machines.
Solaris 10    (SPARC): worker, event and prefork MPM build and start up.
                       Only limited test results from the framework due to i
                       incomplete
                       perl framework on my machine, but no regressions noted.
                       Note: On Solaris _default_ in a virtual host
                       causes httpd to try resolving 255.255.255.255 which
                       still fails.
                       But maybe this is just a configuration bug on my box.
RHEL4 & 5 32 / 64 Bit: All tests pass (worker, event, prefork).
SuSE 10.2 32 Bit     : All tests pass (worker, event, prefork).
SuSE 10.1 64 Bit     : All tests pass (worker, event, prefork).

Regards

RĂ¼diger