httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Dreyer <ktdre...@ktdreyer.com>
Subject Re: Sporadically broken Download for 2.2.13 windows binaries
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 02:33:45 GMT
I had the problem too. My download stopped at 4,931,584 bytes. I'm
using Firefox 3.5.2 on Fedora 11.

wget yielded an interesting error. It paused and printed:

2009-08-25 20:24:19 (60.5 KB/s) - Connection closed at byte 4923392. Retrying.

and continued the rest of the download successfully (gpg signature
checks out ok).

- Ken