httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Stromberg <dstrombergli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Trouble compiling apache with mod_ssl, having two versions of OpenSSL on openSUSE 10.3
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:38:39 GMT
Someone replied off-list that 2.2.13 should help.

I'm finding that while 2.2.13 probably is a better version, I still get:

In file included from ssl_private.h:60,
                 from mod_ssl.c:27:
ssl_toolkit_compat.h:254:2: error: #error "Unrecognized SSL Toolkit!"
In file included from ssl_private.h:62,
                 from mod_ssl.c:27:
ssl_util_ssl.h:78: error: expected â  )â   before â  *â   token
ssl_util_ssl.h:79: error: expected â  )â   before â  *â   token
ssl_util_ssl.h:80: error: expected â  =â  , â  ,â  , â  ;â  ,
â  asmâ   or â  __attribute__â   before â  *â   token
ssl_util_ssl.h:81: error: expected â  =â  , â  ,â  , â  ;â  ,
â  asmâ   or â  __attribute__â   before â  *â   token
ssl_util_ssl.h:82: error: expected â  )â   before â  *â   token
ssl_util_ssl.h:83: error: expected â  =â  , â  ,â  , â  ;â  ,
â  asmâ   or â  __attribute__â   before â  *â   token
ssl_util_ssl.h:84: error: expected â  )â   before â  *â   token

Any other suggestions?