httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Branquim <alebr...@hotmail.com>
Subject A single IP address and Domain name serving many servers
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:01:25 GMT

I want to know if its possible and how to do it...

I have one valid ip address and one internet domain.

What I want to do is:
- when a client access my domain with: www.mydomain.com on his web browser
he access my apache server apache1.localnetwork 10.0.0.1 (I already do this
through nat in iptables).
- when he types www.mydomain.com/site1 I serve him with another apache
server inside my local network (apache2.localnetwork 10.0.0.2).
- when he types www.mydomain.com/site2 he access another server
apache3.localnetwork 10.0.0.3.

How can I do this redirection with the client passing me just another uri
and I serving him with different apache servers, having only an external ip
and domain name?

Thanks.