httpd-dev mailing list archives

From h iroshan <iroshanm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a new property for proxy_worker in mod_proxy.h
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:48:37 GMT
Hi All,
Actualy I think my qustion was not very clear. I need to add a new variable
to the proxy_worker struct as follow. I added a variable MyValue and  compile
the mod_proxy_balancer with apxs tool. Mosule compiled without any error.
But cannot start the server it logs [Fri Jul 10 04:16:54 2009] [notice]
child pid 15651 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) in error.log please help
me to solve this

struct proxy_worker {
  int             id;         /* scoreboard id */
    apr_interval_time_t retry;  /* retry interval */
    int             lbfactor;   /* initial load balancing factor */
    const char      *name;
    const char      *scheme;    /* scheme to use ajp|http|https */
    const char      *hostname;  /* remote backend address */

    int MyValue ;

Thank You ,
Iroshan