httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] httpd 2.2.12 tarballs
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 01:59:39 GMT
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> LOL - that's terrific ... May seems like a year ago already.  Has it been
> that long since 2.2.11 shipped?  We really aught to get our act together

December it was, release often is pointless unless it has serious security
major exploit bug fixes, or a seriously new universally wanted feature.

Release often projects tend to need 15 times more bug fixes because release
often, far far far more often than not, means not enough QC and careless
coding.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers