httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Lars Eilebrecht" <l...@eilebrecht.net>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.2.12
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:52:15 GMT
Nick Kew wrote on 2009-07-19 00:04:59:

> Just been reviewing it with the testcase Bob found.  I'm not able to
> reproduce the problem on this platform because Sun CC sets the
> non-matches to 0, so it all works.  But the problem is clear.
>
> This throws up a non-serious problem with the patch: testing for <0.
> Wouldn't a better test be rm_eo == rm_so, meaning null match?

I think you are right. The tests for <0 are part of the original code
so I was just keeping them but testing for re->have_match first.

> Patching trunk based on the above.  Will propose for backport
> if noone disputes my amendment to the patch.

I've seen you added both tests in your patch so we are good anyway.

+1 (and thanks for getting this fixed in trunk, I didn't had the time
to look at this over the weekend).

cheers...
--
Lars Eilebrecht