httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Apache SSI Help Needed
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:36:47 GMT
Please ask this question on the users list and provide your configuration.

Regards

Rüdiger

________________________________

	From: Sameer Ravindra Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009 06:45
	To: dev@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: Apache SSI Help Needed

	Hi,

	I am using Server Side Includes in apache it is working fine in "http". But when I switch
from http to https it's not coming.

	I am including header.jsp and footer.jsp using <!--#include virtual="/myappcontextname/common/header.jsp"
-->

	Its loading fine when protocol is http. But when I switch from http https it's not showing
header, footer and no error message.

	I configured the mod include according to instructions provided in http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/howto/ssi.html
.

	I configured in httpd-ssl.conf ( virtualhost ) also. Is there anything I am missing. Please
help me out.

	I am using Apache2.2 connected to jboss 4.2 using mod jk

	Thanks,

	Sameer