httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where Do I Create Queues in MPM Worker
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 21:40:16 GMT
Rather than keep demanding an answer to how to do whatever it is you
want, that you explain why you want to do it in the first place. Given
what looks like a rather inadequate knowledge of Apache, it is quite
likely you are going about it all the completely wrong way. So, give
some context about why you need it and people may be able to give more
informed answers. At which point we may also be able to suggest you
are in the wrong forum anyway and that you can do it as a module and
so should use modules-dev list and not the list for development of the
core of httpd.

Graham