httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r791338 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:11:02 GMT

On 6 Jul 2009, at 01:28, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> Hi Nick,
> niq@apache.org schrieb:
>> +   -0.9: niq: Please get rid of that ghastly pseudo-HTML <font>
>> crap.
>> +              It's only valid in "transitional", which has been
>> +              deprecated legacy stuff since 1997.
>> +              Without the <font> I'm +1.
> uhmm, I did only use what was already in mod_info before - so what
> would
> you suggest? an embedded stylesheet? Sorry, I'm not an html expert, so
> please tell me a bit more what you would like to see;
> and then I think this should go into a separate patch because it
> should
> then apply to the whole output of mod_info, or?

Yes, I know there was crap in there before.
I was just objecting to adding more of it!

If I find the time I might go through it and clean up its output -
which means a slightly deeper look at the output.
Meanwhile I want to +1 your patch, and will do so if it just
doesn't add more <font>s.

--
Nick Kew