httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.2.12 Released
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:17:02 GMT
Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Did somebody forget the Win32 binaries or are they just not ready yet?
> They do not exist at
> http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/
> therefore they do not exist anywhere. Pointed out by a person trying to
> download them in a post at Apache Lounge.

All ASF binaries are at the convenience of the project contributors; the
ASF  releases source code, not binaries.  Folks are just spoiled by the
fact that I've generally contributed them on the day of release.

That said; there is are question posted to the APR dev list to determine
if the dbm (Berkeley DB) and dbd (MySQL) bindings can finally ship, and
once that answer is posted, I'll be packaging win32 the binaries.