httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r798359 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: modules/ssl/ssl_engine_init.c modules/ssl/ssl_engine_kernel.c modules/ssl/ssl_engine_vars.c modules/ssl/ssl_util_ssl.c support/ab.c
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:29:16 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> -1 veto, please revert this commit.
>
> Unless I missed something, these changes were not voted on in the
> STATUS file.  I think wrowe's endorsement was... badly worded.

wrowe's endorsement was fine, and one of three votes required to override
STATUS flow, so you are right - it's premature.  We would need at least
a third committer agreeing to apply then test then flush out due to the
discrepancies between httpd 2.4 and 2.2 mod_ssl code bases.

But I'd really rather we didn't kick around patch files due to all of the
mismatches between trunk and 2.2.