httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] httpd 2.2.12 tarballs
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:44:19 GMT

On 07/20/2009 10:32 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Available from the usual location (http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/)
> [not for distribution] are the release tarballs for httpd 2.2.12.
> Vote starts now and runs for ~48hrs.
>
> (it may take some time for the site to sync).

+1 on release.

- checksums and signatures ok.
- Tested on the following platforms

Solaris 8 - 9 (SPARC): worker and prefork MPM build and start up.
                       No testsuite due to lack of complete perl kit on my machines.
Solaris 10    (SPARC): worker, event and prefork MPM build and start up.
                       Only limited test results from the framework due to incomplete
                       perl framework on my machine, but no regressions noted.
                       Note: On Solaris _default_ in a virtual host
                       causes httpd to try resolving 255.255.255.255 which still fails.
                       But maybe this is just a configuration bug on my box.
RHEL4 & 5 32 / 64 Bit: All tests pass (worker, event, prefork).
SuSE 10.2 32 Bit     : All tests pass (worker, event, prefork).

Regards

RĂ¼diger