httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.2.12
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:36:21 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> However, instead of waiting for a full APR release, it would be
> nice to maybe tag an interim version of APR and bundle *that* with
> 2.2.12...

No, it would not, httpd will not become responsible for APR's releases
unless the APR project is folded and httpd project votes to accept the
responsibility for this code.  So...

-1 on any APR fork in an httpd release (and my feelings are similar on
PCRE or expat forks, and for very similar reasons).

View raw message