httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.2.12
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:23:27 GMT
Hi Graham,
Graham Leggett schrieb:
> Guenter Knauf wrote:
>
>> would be really great if I could get some votes on the gen_test_char
>> change - it doesnt alter code for any other platform, but only makes it
>> possible to decouple gen_test_char from APR with a define so I'm able to
>> build a native version of it when cross-compiling:
>> http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/diffs/gen_test_char.c.diff
>
> I see there is a WANT_WIN32_OS2 symbol as well which seems unrelated to
> the CROSS_COMPILE symbol, can you confirm whether you need both?
yes, for two reasons:
1. I had problems with undefining WIN32 with the CodeWarrior Win32
compiler, so the WIN32 (now WANT_WIN32_OS2) part snapped in unwanted.
2. I also thought of a Win32 cross compile where I want to have the
WANT_WIN32_OS2 ifdef'd part in so that I can build the right
gen_test_char for Win32 platform which runs native on Linux (of course
in this case also a -DWIN32 would have done).

G√ľnter.