httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject need some help from an awk wizard ...
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 01:17:44 GMT
All,
I'm now trying for hours to get 4 symbols of mod_watchdog into an export
list :(
these 4 symbols are: ap_hook_watchdog_exit, ap_hook_watchdog_init,
ap_hook_watchdog_need, ap_hook_watchdog_step.
The problem seems to be that in the pre-preocessed file the function
macro expands to one line with a typedef before; see here (scroll down
to the end to find these 4 long lines):
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/awk_test/nw_export.i
everything needed is in this dir, including the original awk version
(source and win32 binary) I have to use (since it has to run on Win32
finally):
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/awk_test/
I thought it should be simple to cut off everything before and including
the semicolon, but seems I'm too stupid, and cant get it to work ...

thanks in advance for any help with this!

Günter.