httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r791338 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 00:28:28 GMT
Hi Nick,
niq@apache.org schrieb:
> +   -0.9: niq: Please get rid of that ghastly pseudo-HTML <font> crap.
> +              It's only valid in "transitional", which has been
> +              deprecated legacy stuff since 1997.
> +              Without the <font> I'm +1.
uhmm, I did only use what was already in mod_info before - so what would
you suggest? an embedded stylesheet? Sorry, I'm not an html expert, so
please tell me a bit more what you would like to see;
and then I think this should go into a separate patch because it should
then apply to the whole output of mod_info, or?

Gün.