httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Fritsch" ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: Segfault with fix for CVE-2009-1891
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:48:39 GMT
> Right, it is not really helpful, but as you seem to be able to reproduce
> the issue can you please create a backtrace on your own, preferably with
> an unstripped and -g compiled php (which doesn't seem to be the case in
> the
> current backtrace) .

Backtrace is attached. Looking at it again, the brigade that contains the
transient bucket does not seem to belong to the oldwrite filter. It's the
brigade that is used by mod_php to pass the eos bucket. But since mod_php
only creates eos buckets and uses ap_fwrite for everything else, I don't
know where the transient bucket comes from.