httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where Do I Create Queues in MPM Worker
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:52:35 GMT

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't know that was in wrong forum. What's the best list to write
this doubt ??

I want to modify MPM Worker (worker.c) to develop some scheduling
algorithms.

A first scheduling algorithm would be implement priority. Two queues
(worker_queue1 and worker_queue2) of sockets where threads (workers) "get"
all requests from worker_queue1 first, after"get" all requests from
worker_queue2.

That is what I wanted to do.

Thank you
Ricardo