httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where Do I Create Queues in MPM Worker
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:34:00 GMT

Hi all,

Can anybody explain what's doing the function worker_thread in worker.c ?

I dont't know APR and don't undestood the following lines:

        worker_sockets[thread_slot] = csd;
        bucket_alloc = apr_bucket_alloc_create(ptrans);
        process_socket(ptrans, csd, process_slot, thread_slot,
bucket_alloc); // Here processing the csd socket ??
        worker_sockets[thread_slot] = NULL;
        requests_this_child--; /* FIXME: should be synchronized - aaron */

I need know it.

Thank you
Ricardo