httpd-dev mailing list archives

From h iroshan <iroshanm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_balancer dynamic change properties
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:20:48 GMT
Hi RĂ¼diger and all,

Actually I want to know  ,can't we done it by changing the source code of
mode proxy balancer.Because properties of the mod_proxy_balancer gets from
the config. After first time set values for the scoreboard properties by
config file , mod_proxy_balancer uses this scoreboard lbfactor value.
lbfactor value never updated again and again

So is it possible to update scoreboard lbfactor by source code periodically
in order to provide  dyanamic load balancing mechanism to this module.

please help me

Regards,
Iroshan
4th year under graduate in computer science
University Of Colombo
Sri Lanka