httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@skife.org>
Subject Re: Some ramblings on httpd config
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 02:24:46 GMT
I would like to see the *output* of configuration be a struct (of
structs), and the actual config files are never looked at again (until
reload). At that point we don't need to care how it is built, and we
can try using lua, vcl, xml, jelly, groovy, windows ini files, or
plists :-)

I suspect (and, kind of, hope) lua will win.

-Brian