httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <nickgea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_substitute memory problem
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:11:37 GMT
Yes, that's what I meant.

The kind of thing that (surprisingly) works is
  s/(pattern)/---toremove---$1/q
  s/---toremove---//q

The second one should obviously use the n flag, but even with a regex it
works. I also tried with the second string longer or shorter, and it
always works (at least on my test page).
Can I really consider this as safe?

Thanks,

Nick