httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Schrauwen <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some ramblings on httpd config
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:42:37 GMT
Well lets summerize:
We seem to agree some sort of change to the configuration system is needed?
We don't all seem to be it should be a program like language like lua.
Httpd devs seem to like lua so it has the highest chance of being implemented.

But I think I'll speak for most people helping in users@ and #httpd
that whatever is chose or changed should be documented and also be
somewhat idiot proof?

I've also noticed this sort of discussion has appeared a few times in the past.
Maybe it's also time to actually do something with this discussion
instead of letting it slowly fade?

~Jorge