httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r729317 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual: env.html.en env.xml mod/mod_cache.html.en mod/mod_cache.xml
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 23:29:01 GMT
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> -1; please stop committing documentation updates without introducing
> the appropriate compatibility notes!
>
> As this is already on our site, for an unreleased version, it looks
> particularly stupid.

2.2.x has the compatability note in env.xml but not in the text added
to CacheDisable.  There is a see-also link from the latter to the
former.

Is adding the same compatability note to mod_cache.xml sufficient or
do you suggest something else?

Is there a trunk issue (the quoted change) re: compatability notes?
If so, can you elaborate?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com