httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpd-2.3 --with-mpm=shared
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 21:09:03 GMT
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:26 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net>wrote:

> and --enable-mods-shared=all still results in (unlinked) static
> libevent.a, libworker.a objects, instead of .so's.  Any clues?

1. the idea discussed (or not complained about) previously is to provide
something like --with-mpm-shared={list|all}*
2. I haven't finished implementing it yet

so if you specify "--with-mpm=shared" you'll still have to apxs in your MPM

*unlike --enable-mods-shared, if more than one is selected then the
LoadModule end of this would be smart enough to avoid loading more than one
by default, and hopefully let you -Define a symbol to select a non-default
one (e.g., -DEVENT)