httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r773881 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS include/http_core.h modules/filters/mod_include.c server/config.c server/core.c
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 16:50:41 GMT
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Fred Moyer <fred@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. <
> wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
> > wrote:
> these
> modules)
> >> CORE_PRIVATE may be broken from release to release, it's a necessary
> >> concession to prevent utter stagnation :(
> >
> > The bits are not CORE_PRIVATE.
> >
> > You can find sample Perl code on the web that even tests these bits,
> though
> > it isn't clear to me if that is a normal practice when using the
> > Perl/mod_include interface.
>
> Jeff would you be so kind as to post a link to this sample code so
> that those of us here without a clue (myself) can understand the issue
> in depth?

search for ->mod_perl allow_options opt_incnoexec<- or similar and weed out
the uninteresting search hits

these seems to be an example of real code

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/KWILLIAMS/Apache-SSI-2.19/lib/Apache/SSI.pm
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/KWILLIAMS/Apache-SSI-2.19/lib/Apache/FakeSSI.pm

(I thought I found an pure coding example in an illegally posted copy of an
O'Reilly book, but I can't find ATM ;) )