httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Brandt <jbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New syntax for httpd on Windows commandline stop/restart
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 22:57:43 GMT
Hello Rainer,
that for fixing that in trunk. Will there be a backport to branch?

Another question for restarting. The new line says :
"To restart Apache, either press Control-Break in the console window
you used for starting Apache, or enter".
Just pressing enter did not work for me. Or did I get it work pressing enter?

regards
Mario