httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy / mod_proxy_balancer
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 15:33:13 GMT

On May 5, 2009, at 11:13 AM, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> I am trying to get the worker->id and the scoreboard associated
> logic moved in the reset() when using a balancer, those workers need
> a different handling if we want to have a shared information area
> for them.

The thing is that those workers are not really handled
by the balancer itself (nor should be), so the reset() shouldn;'t
apply. IMO, mod_proxy inits the generic forward/reverse workers
and m_p_b should handle the balancer-related ones. And those
are the only one that have lbmethods associated with them
and use (or will use :) ) reset().