httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_ftp-0.9.3 beta?
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 23:20:36 GMT
Hi Bill,

William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:
> Are you certain NetWare should be building the ftp_lowportd.c?  (It can,
the error I posted wasnt from NetWare but from SuSE Linux 10.3 / AP
2.2.11, and seems that for whatever reason there's mpm.h missing with
the SuSE apache2-devel package.

BTW. do you agree that we look in configure.apxs first for apxs2 and
then for apxs? Many distros seem to rename the apxs for Apache 2.x (BTW.
its probably a good idea that we do that too already in sources - then
we would find this equal over all distros).

Gün.