httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: slotmem API notes
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 18:05:54 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> No +1... When do you think you might work on this? I have some cycles
> today and would like to start the migration.

   Thanks for tackling this ... I see much stuff going on!  I fear
the time gap between idea and implementation seems to grow ever larger
these days.  I was hoping to jump in later today or Monday, but
since you're blasting ahead I figure I'll just stay clear unless
there's something specific you'd like me deal with.  Thanks again,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B