httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: slotmem API notes
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 23:14:55 GMT

jean-frederic clere wrote:

> In mod_cluster I am not using it (yet).

   I'd suggest that we take it out for now, then, and do some
associated renaming/cleanups.  If at some future point it becomes
important to add another abstraction layer, it can of course be
added back in again.

   Unless someone shouts out with a -1 I think I'll try to do this
tomorrow or early next week.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B