httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject proxy_balancer_method
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 09:47:25 GMT
Hi,

I would like to change the proxy_balancer_method to the following:
+++
struct proxy_balancer_method {
     const char *name;            /* name of the load balancer method*/
     proxy_worker *(*finder)(proxy_balancer *balancer,
                             request_rec *r);
     apr_status_t (*reset)(proxy_balancer *balancer, server_rec *r);
     apr_status_t (*age)(proxy_balancer *balancer, server_rec *r);
     void            *context;   /* general purpose storage */
};
+++
I want to call the reset from the child_init of mod_proxy_balancer, to
create(or not) the workers the way the balancer logic need them.
Additionally the age has no reason to be called to during a request
(even if we will probably call it during a request in httpd-2.2.x if we
port that to httpd-2.2.x).

Comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic