httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r771998
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 15:41:34 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> anyway, I think we should address any such ordering problems by axing
> the export of raw functions

FWIW I don't disagree, I just don't have time to invest in it, and it seems
this was added to core/compiled-in-by-force without much discussion.

Looking at exports.c right now, I suspect this could be stale files in
Rudiger's build, because it is working as-expected.

Again; make clean; ./buildconf; ./configure; make is required, and this
should clean out any stale generated exports.

Failing that, try rm include/mod_watchdog.h core/export* and then rebuild.

Also, note you are going to need to rm /{prefix}/httpd.conf before you
make install or the is not going to be in your load module
list at all.

View raw message