httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r771579 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: libhttpd.dsp modules/mappers/config9.m4 os/win32/modules.c
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 16:54:27 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> If it exports any raw functions (instead of using external hook or
> optional function apis), I think the code should be fixed.

I'm not even clear that folks issues with the mod_watchdog API were
ever addressed, or if this should be set aside from the next release
while some proper attention is paid to it.

But right now, it's little different than mod_dav/mod_dav_fs and I
would just be happy with a server which can make;make install.