httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: segfaults / core dumps caused by ap_internal_fast_redirect
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 06:31:58 GMT

Not surprised by these answers :-).
But what are the alternatives to internal redirects. AFAIKT
ap_internal_fast_redirect is currently used by mod_dir and
mod_negotiation. So what should they do instead?
Furthermore we also have this crashing risk in 2.2.x as well.
It does not seem to happen there that often because we
do not use eor buckets there and the used APR has the old
pool implementation. We cannot axe it in 2.2.x, but of course
approaches for 2.2.x and trunk can be different.

Regards

Rüdiger