httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: 2.2.12 ?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:00:05 GMT
On 21.04.2009 08:48, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I count ~24 changes since 2.2.11 and at least 2 of which I've been
>> asked to plop directly in freebsd ports tree.  That tells me its time.
>> I know I haven't done it before, but I might consider being the RM if
>> everyone else is ENOTIME.
>> Thoughts?
> Rainer wanted to port some mod_balancer improvemenet I would like to
> wait for them.

Are you talking about the way the load counters are done (porting the JK
by request algorithm)? I think that should not only go first into trunk,
but also should stay there for some time to allow people to decide,
whether it is fine to switch from one 2.2.x release to the next. 2.2.12
will be to early for that.

Or are you talking about something else?

View raw message