httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid support
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:26:28 GMT
Chris Darroch wrote:

>> * use the httpd/mod_fcgid subtree for bug fix releases of mod_fcgid
>>   (retain compatibility with httpd 2.0/2.2 as well as
>>   existing mod_fcgid configurations)
>
>   I see where you're going with this, and I like it.  It means
> that for the time being, we just ignore the incomplete autoconf/build
> stuff in mod_fcgid's sandbox.

Yea - now I gotcha... that isn't a sandbox, repos/asf/httpd/mod_fcgid/
should have a trunk/ branches/ tags/ schema.  Now when you want to go
ahead and architect the move to mod_proxy_fcgi[d] and it's not ready
for primetime, that's when I'd create something under repos/asf/httpd/
sandbox/ tree, as a work-in-progress.