httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Hracek, Petr" <petr.hra...@siemens-enterprise.com>
Subject Mod_negotiation and own module
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:57:30 GMT
Dear developers,

during the developing of own module in C language and I have some
problems with mod_negotiation module.
In my apache2-2.2.3I have one VirtualHost _default:443

In the configuration file of this of this machine is mentioned:

MultiviewsMatch All
DocumentRoot "/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs"
<Directory />
    Options Includes Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    MultiviewsMatch Any
</Directory>

<Directory "/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs">
    AuthType ABCD
    require valid-user
    Satisfy any
    MultiviewsMatch Any
</Directory>

<LocationMatch "^/USSW/sec/">
    AuthType ABCD
    require valid-user
</LocationMatch>

Index.html is in Document Root.
In the directory /opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs/USSW/sec are some
fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml.<language> files.
Index page is shown without problem with username and password fields
necessary for login to the SSL pages.

After inserting username and password cookie is generated and inserted
to the r->err_headers_out as
Set-Cookie=3DXXXXXX with function
apr_table_add(r->err_header_out,"Set-Cookie", XXXX);
After successful login USSW/sec/fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml page with relevant
language should be
seen (internal redirect) in the web browser. But unfortunatelly not.

check_user_id handler check fchgpwd-chgpwd.html file but it is not
existing on the server only fchgpwd-chgpwd.html.<language> exists on the
server.

david:/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs/USSW/sec # ls -l fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml.*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 26 Apr 21 13:18 fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml. ->
fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml.en_US
-r--r----- 1 apache unity 6608 Apr 1 10:59 fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml.de
-r--r----- 1 apache unity 6502 Apr 1 10:59 fchgpwd-chgpwd.shtml.en_US
david:/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs/USSW/sec #

After leaving check_user_id handler auth_handler should continue but
instead of that check_user_id is called again for=20
all fchgpwd-chgpwd laguages. Autentication is base on the cookie.
Thanks for help
Petr