httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test framework/mod_authany's check user id hook vs. mod_ssl's
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:06:54 GMT
2009/3/20 Oden Eriksson <oden.eriksson@envitory.se>

> torsdag 19 mars 2009 21:36:42 skrev  Jeff Trawick:
>
> [...]
>
> I keep getting:
>
> t/modules/include...........ok 46/88# Failed test 67 in t/modules/include.t
> at
> line 396
>
> On Mandriva Linux (cooker)

AFAICT, that observation is completely independent of this particular
discussion thread ;)

if that's all that fails for you, be happy; I see that one and others in
various modules before/after my mod_authany change

maybe you can minimize the skipped tests (by adding additional httpd or Perl
modules, if practical) and start a new thread on what failures you're
seeing?  (and which tree -- trunk or 2.2.x)