httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Mansion <bmans...@mamasam.net>
Subject Re: mod_lua and GSoC 2009
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:52:06 GMT
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Matthew M. Burke <mmburke@gwu.edu> wrote:
> Peter Cawley wrote:
>>
>> Hence I'd like to pose two questions to people interested in
>> mod_lua:
>> * Would you be interested in mentoring a GSoC project on mod_lua?
>> * Is there anything else which you think could be done to mod_lua
>> within the scope of GSoC?
>>

> 1. Yes
> 2. The last time I tried it, mod_lua would not work with LuaRocks
> (www.luarocks.org).  I didn't get around to exploring why it didn't work,
> but I don't think it would be anything too problematic.  It would be quite
> useful to get them working together.

Hi, mod_lua works with luarocks, for me at least. Actually, it has
always been working, even when it was called mod_wombat so maybe it is
related to your configuration (package.path ?) or maybe some rocks you
use are not compatible with apache, I remember Peter having problems
with luasocket and mentioning it in another email.

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam