httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 2.3.2 as alpha
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:55:56 GMT
Yes, hopefully someone will since I'm not there yet and I've tasted 2.3
on two prior occasions and would love to again..

For the record, the pcre and deftables projects has been removed from
the Apache workspace, but their cousin seem to still exist in the
makefile, so command line builds pcre as we all are familiar with yet
still errors linking the library.

Gregg